Hey guys, there are a couple games I'd like to play with you. The first is
Erncon, and the second is Swing Tennis
 These games are fun enough to play when it's just me against the computer, but
to get another human involved would be even better.
Mayb e if i ever get good at chess, I'll include that too--but I'm terrible at
it.
By the way, as a bonus, most of Nijman's games are accessible. His chess and
checkers games are definitely worth the price for the hints alone, and he also
has a free online version. Like I said though, I'm terrible at it. (Of course,
compared to my son, I'm terrible at Erncon too, but I'm anxious to see how I do
against some of you.)
Ken Downey
www.ThePionEar.net