Hi all,

Okay, I am looking at the Audiogames.net website for something new to
play, something interesting, and correct me if I'm wrong but it seems
the only accessible games that seem to be under active development and
are being talked about these days are games for iOS. It seems the
accessible PC games have just stopped or are rapidly being taken over
by games for smart phones and tablets. The only PC games I can see
that I haven't tried are the Japanese audio games like Bokura No
Daibouken which I have no intentions of trying unless a fully English
version is produced that doesn't require  translation from Japanese to
English. Otherwise I don't see much new I haven't tried. I can't go
for iOS because I don't as yet own my own iPhone or IPad so that's an
instant out, and the game has to run on Windows or Linux.

So have any suggestions for me what to play? I don't want to play
Swamp or Road To Rage because I am not really into player verses
player games. I want something I can download and play solo. I've
tried Jim's new Press Your Luck, and it was good for what it is, but I
want something more with exploration, adventures, etc. I don't really
see anything like that for the PC these days. I'm sure there is
something out there be it a mud, web based RPG game, or an audio game
that will suit but I just as yet don't know what to try.