hello,
what about the forth map that was completed, the new weapons and missions?
have you to decided against coding those
On 3/22/2013 10:27 PM, shaun everiss wrote:
true aprone and anyway once you have everything in that can be in there should be enough customisation to keep swamp supporting itself. True there will still be updates, but once the core stuff is done not to much.