  From: shaun everiss
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 4:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Aprones games was Re: Looking For Something NewtoPlay

  I have wargames 1 and 2.
  2 was even worse.
  a computer that was looking for terrorists managed to get in a loop
  after various events, and tried to get rid of someone through a lot
  of data in its files.
  Having been defeated it tried to nuke its cpu.
  the system in wargames1 managed to get it into a real nuke war and it
  was able to be pulled from its loop just like the first one was.
  The only reason people may have not heard of it was it never did that well.
  a friend was able to aquire from some questionable site the avis and
  I was able to then convert them though I'd still like the disks evetually.