From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Desura
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 14:18:59 +0100

Hi Ryan,

I just took a look at this thing, since it interested me that blindside now
is available on PC too. Unfortunately, you really need this Desura program
to install and play the game. Desura seems to be something like Steam is, a
program you install to be able to install and play certain games and take
part in the community there. The bad thing is, that Desura seems to be as
inaccessible as Steam, since I wasn't even able to install this thing. I was
using Firefox and NVDA. The installation of Desura opens some kind of web
form which I couldn't read. Maybe it works with other screen readers, but I
can do nothing here.

Sorry to tell you that, but that's just what I found out.

Best regards
Sarah