Hi Thomas,

You know I love the challenge of creating games, but I also want to be able to
play them.  Guess that is why my games are card games, board games, sports
games, arcade games etc with so much dependency on random events.  I can play
them and actually have no advantage over others that play them.  Don't think
that I ever won any of the golf tournaments that I have been in.  Had the best
time on some Mach 1 tracks, but not always.  And others do get better scores in
such games as Puppy 1 etc.

I am thinking about it, but am not sure if it would work out well to randomize
the rooms in Dungeon Master.  You might end up having to explore the entire
castle looking for the item that you need for the first lady slash room.  Or
you might right off get the cell phone.  But you would need to find the pantry
before long.  Sure was a fun game to design and create, but I have not played
it over and over like some of my other games.

BFN

    Jim

I'm looking for some good Easter grass.

j...@kitchensinc.net