Hi Jim,

Oh, I do see the problem. I admit that after I beat the Dungeon Master
game I haven't played it more than a couple of times just because
there is nothing new to it. The ladies are different, but other than
that its  essentially all the same right down to the descriptions and
such.

It would help if when you were having sex with a girl, for example, if
it had a dozen different descriptions of the act in progress to choose
from at random. Perhaps some girls like more of this or that. As it
stands now the girls lack personality and it doesn't matter if the
girl is Jenny or Michelle you are going to get the exact same reaction
and response each and every time. In short, the game has an nice
concept with some bondage and discipline, but the player has
absolutely no control over the action and no variation from game to
game.

 For example, the woman in the room with the fireplace gets off by
being spanked with a cane. No problem, but what if I want to spank the
girl tied to the table or the one laying in the bedroom? Well, it
doesn't do anything and it would be nice if I could get some reaction
from the girls like "that feels good" or "do it again" rather than the
default response. It might not bee enough to fully excite her, but
should give me a bit of pleasure of teasing her using various other
means before bringing her to climax.

Like I said I just grew board with the game because it didn't seem
like that there was much to do. I could think of a hundred different
ways to play out a scenario, but the game wasn't designed to do it
that way. So I gave up on it..