Can anyone help me with some star trek questions I got?
I am building another star trek map for Tactical battles, and the request has
come out for the more famous ships in the series, and races as well.
While I am no slouch int he trek department, I know there is some who are very
knowledgeable, and I just need some info to make the map as accurate as I can
tot he things in question.

If anyone could answer me off list, I appreciate it.  The email is
allan1.thomp...@cos.net

My questions are:
1. Do quantum torpedos  work only on borg ships, how much damage do they do
compared to a photon? Like double? Are shields effective against quantums?
2. what class of ship is the defiant? How does it's gatling phasers compare to
a phaser shot from the enterprise D or enterprise E?

3. Does anyone have any trek websites with good ship break downs for the famous
ships? Mostly crew sizes and clas type.

Thanks for any help
al

"The truth will set you free"