To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 7:31 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] vice versa - Re: Papa Sangre update

On the other hand, I heard a podcast dealing with The Night Jar, and really want to give that one a try. The last I checked, it is not available in the United States. Maybe I'll look again one of these days.

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling errors! ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>