Just wondering if anyone'd been devoting any brain time to gexec lately. The source tarball for 0.3.5 appears to be truncated, and 0.3.4 is using the old "localtime - last-reported" method of determining a host's uptime. I started investigating this because, when I pointed gexec at my (admittedly bastardized) 2.5.0-variant monitoring core for its host list, it smugly told me that no hosts were up.

So I ran it again with the -v switch and got exactly the same result. Oh, my disappointment, it knows no bounds - the damn options aren't being parsed.

Is Brent still developing it?  It doesn't really look like it...

I have the feeling that I might be doing some modernization/renovation work on this sucka over the next few days...