I have brought ./monitor-core/web up to date with the 2.5.7 release, and made sure all the recent post 2.5.7 commits are present. This code is tested on a ganglia 2.5.7 monitor network (on linux) with several monitored clusters.

I have not included the gzlib compression code in ganglia.php since I have not tested its integrity, however the code is still available in version 1.6.

-Federico