Hello,

I've recently taken over as the debian maintainer for ganglia-monitor,
and a user has just a filed a bug with me concerning odd behaviour from
the network traffic monitors on an Opteron based linux server. Every few
hours the network load is recorded as jumping into the hundreds
of Petabytes/s range for a minute or so then dropping back to more
reasonable levels, as well as the packet counts. Apparently when running
in 32 bit mode he sees normal behaviour. I'm working with him to
troubleshoot this atm, but has anyone else seen similar behaviour with
AMD64 hosts?

Stu
--
|  Stuart Teasdale      | Atmospheric, Oceanic and Planetary Physics   |
|  System Manager       | University of Oxford                         |