What I have a hard time with is the fact that there is no significant new information in the pkts/sec graph. It should look like the network rate graph divided by the MTU. The curves will be identical. (typically the MTU will be the same across all interfaces).

Am I missing something? If there is not a significant reason to see this graph, we should omit it, since it takes up room on the page. Or at least make the default to hide it. Perhaps there is some other reason to see it that I have not thought of.

-Federico