On 9/10/05, Bernard Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Should we try to aim for an "official" 3.0.2 release with at least the
> various PHP fixes checked in?
>
> Matt is quite busy with work and all, and I don't mind doing a bit of
> co-ordination with releases (and personally would like to see a bugfix
> release of Ganglia).

Sounds like a pretty good idea; but we have to decide on how we're
going to determine what we want in 3.0.2 and when we want to release
it (approximately; since obviously we can change this if needed).
Apart from that, probably, yes.

I'll see if I can rustle up a patch for the &name=value vs
&amp;name=value URL problem for the PHP, but should it be made against
CVS or 3.0.1?  Regression testing might be an issue, although if it
causes problems, I guess it should be possible to reverse the patch
pretty easily.  Also, if I don't get it done soon enough, someone else
feel free to submit their own version of the patch.  I don't believe
that this "problem" should affect templates; it affects the actual
main PHP code itself (but like I said, it's a cosmetic issue, and is
found I believe only once or twice in a few internal functions).

--
~Mike
 - Just my two cents