> This raises another issue, which I believe is significant to the
> development process of Ganglia. At the moment we don't seem to have
> (correct me if I'm wrong) official testers for various platforms.
> Maybe we could have some people volunteer to be official beta testers?
> We wouldn't have to have a release out the door without properly
> testing it under most OS/archs.

The company I work for is looking to deploy ganglia across all compute
farms, some ~10k systems.  I could help with beta testing on these
platforms:
HP-UX 11+11i
AIX51+53
slowlaris7-10
solaris10 x64
linux32/64 (SuSE and RH)

Just let me know when you have a new candidate and I can push the client
onto some test systems.

Chris