congrats to the team. ganglia has grown way beyond my initial code base thanks to all the work of the people on this list (and others). it's pretty amazing to see how it has come to take on a life of it's own. you guys rock. your sweat and ideas keep us moving along.

thanks
-matt

On Mar 28, 2006, at 10:38 AM, Bernard Li wrote:

Congrats Matt!

Cheers,

Bernard

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of matt massie
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:31
To: Ganglia Developers
Subject: [Ganglia-developers] infoworld

guys-

it looks like infoworld is doing a writeup on ganglia.  i was
contacted for a phone interview and i've been bouncing the emails
back and forth with them.  they are doing a series of articles on
open source management tools to watch for enterprise.
ganglia is one
of 'em.

i'll post the article to the web site when it gets published and let
you guys know.

i just glanced and saw that our page view and downloads have been
increasing over the last four months.  ganglia has been downloaded
over 110,000 times.  not too shabby.

i'll take a look at the "mcast_if" problem if i find some time.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   http://massie.us

scripting language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend
the live webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new
coding territory!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=110944&bid=241720&;
dat=121642