From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
matt massie
Sent: 28 March 2006 19:31
To: Ganglia Developers
Subject: [Ganglia-developers] infoworld

guys-

it looks like infoworld is doing a writeup on ganglia.  i was
contacted for a phone interview and i've been bouncing the emails
back and forth with them.  they are doing a series of articles on
open source management tools to watch for enterprise.  ganglia is one
of 'em.

i'll post the article to the web site when it gets published and let
you guys know.

i just glanced and saw that our page view and downloads have been
increasing over the last four months.  ganglia has been downloaded
over 110,000 times.  not too shabby.

i'll take a look at the "mcast_if" problem if i find some time.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   http://massie.us