Hi Richard,

 this is something on my to-do list. I really would like to have a
"hostname" or "gname" (or whatever) property in the host XML that can
be set via the config file. That way you can:

a) name the hosts as you like
b) help situations like yours

 If only time permits ... Patches are welcome :-)

Cheers
Martin