From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Martin Knoblauch
Sent: 29 March 2006 14:18
To: Grevis, Richard: IT (LDN); ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Ganglia-developers] gmond UDP data coming from 2 NICs on a
host

Hi Richard,

 this is something on my to-do list. I really would like to have a
"hostname" or "gname" (or whatever) property in the host XML that can be
set via the config file. That way you can:

a) name the hosts as you like
b) help situations like yours

 If only time permits ... Patches are welcome :-)

Cheers
Martin