Is anyone running ganglia in a solaris 10 zone?  I'm having problems getting
gmond to start.  All I get is an "ioctl error: No such device or address"

Just speculation but in a solaris 10 zone the interfaces are actually
virtual interfaces, any chance this would be causing the ioctl error?

ifconfig -a4
lo0:1: flags=2001000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4,VIRTUAL> mtu 8232
index 1
        inet 127.0.0.1 netmask ff000000
bge1:1: flags=1000843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 2
        inet 172.16.80.116 netmask ffffff00 broadcast 172.16.80.255

Thanks
Brian Peterson
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) may be
confidential. This message (including any attachments) is intended to be read
only by
the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not
the
intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in
any form,
immediately
notify the sender and/or Shutterfly by telephone at (650) 610-5200 and delete
or
destroy any copy of this message (including any attachments).