On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 21:50 +0100, Stu Teasdale wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 04:18:46PM -0400, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> > > Stu, how about for Debian...?
> >
> > From what I can see, its available in Debian repos.
> They're 2.5.x packages unfortunately. I have 3.0.3 packages, but a
> couiple of outstanding issues (stopping libtool from spraying rpaths
> around and a file in the metrics directory lifted from glibc and
> therefore GPLed) have thus far blocked me from uploading.

I thought we were only talking about libconfuse at this point...
Interesting to know about the heisted GPL file though.

As for the rpath fun, I've had to deal with that for a number of Fedora
packages, but haven't encountered any with ganglia (or at least I don't
see any hacks to deal with them in my spec, and rpmlint says there
aren't any).

--
Jarod Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]