Hi,

I wasn't trying to do any particular analysis, all I was doing
was to get the cygwin binaries built with least effort.
I am not a cygwin guru, and I am definitely know almost nothing
about libtool, configure etc.

So the stuff I said was simply what worked for me. The 3.0.3
release had copies of libtool in the rpm, but the 3.0.4 release
they are not there. Good.

What I will do is do a virgin install/build again (without make -i)
and let you know if there are any problems appearing

Richard Grevis
Production Architecture
Barclays Capital, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4BB
*DDI : +44 (0) 20 7773 4915
 * richard.grevis

For more information about Barclays Capital, please visit our web site at
http://www.barcap.com.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Although the
Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group.  Replies to this email
may be monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business reasons.