Carlos,

 the display shows the IPs if it cannot reverse lookup the host-names.
So you either need to set-up NIS or DNS with the host-name/IP pairs, or
just add the hosts to the /etc/hosts files of the gmetad host (if
different, also to the host running the "source" gmond).

cheers
Martin

http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV>