Hi Folks,

 just lets say that the next "trunk" release will be 3.1.0. We can
break compatibility of config files (and locations) in this move. We
just need to keep compatibility of the datastreams,

 And I think moving the main config files to "/etc/ganglia" (is this
configurable ?) makes sense. Although distributions may think different
:-)

Cheers
Martin