Hi Brad:

On 7/11/07, Brad Nicholes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't think that there is anything in the code itself that requires python
> 2.4.  The python module is fairly straight forward.  Version 2.4 was just the
> version that we had to work with and I wasn't sure how to fix up configure so
> that it would allow multiple version.  The spec file would also have to be
> fixed up to allow it as well.

Okay I have a fix that will make this portable between different
Python versions (so far tested with 2.3).

However, I am still having issues with apr-1 -- since I have both
apr-0 and apr-1 co-existing, I'm not sure whether this is the problem.

Specifically when I try to run make, I get a bunch of errors saying
that apr.h (and other apr header files) are not found -- do I need to
modify configure.in to have the include path added to the numerous
Makefiles -- how is this currently done?

P.S. make clean still does not clean up the repository after a build
-- I *really* hope some Makefile guru can help us make this work...

Cheers,