>>> On 11/27/2007 at 10:35 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Bernard Li"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Brad:
>
> Do you know what your schedule will be like next week?  Let's have a
> tentative date/venue for the meetup and start seeing how many folks
> can attend.

It is kind of a short trip for me.  I fly into SJ Monday afternoon, scheduled
to speak Tues. morning and then I have another session that I wanted to attend
later Tues. afternoon.  Then I fly back out Wed. morning.  I should be
available both Monday and Tuesday evenings or if you wanted to meet at the
hotel I should be free Tues. around noon for a few hours.  I'm not sure what
transportation I will have available so getting around SJ and SF might be
difficult.

Brad