Hi Carlo:

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 12:46 AM, Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  the master gmetad with "scalable on"?

I'm just using the default settings, so yes, scalable is on.

>  might be, when testing with the same setup with 3.0.7, the XML generated is
>  invalid but apparently the frontend is able to get at least the CPU_NUM
>  summary right (from either of the 2 records available)

Well for me, the number is non-existent (looks like
$m["cpu_num"]['SUM'] is empty in web/meta-view.php and therefore it is
not being displayed).

How can I help troubleshoot this?

Cheers,