On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Brad Nicholes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>    I know that this was discussed somewhere on the list, but I can't find
> where right now.  Why is the host name of the machine being added to the
> title of all of the graphs?  Isn't this redundant since you have already
> drilled down to that host?  Shouldn't the graphs only contain the user
> friendly title just to distinguish one graph from another?

I agree that it's redundant.  I had originally removed it as part of
the modular graph changes, but I think  someone requested that I add
it back in.  One reason to include the hostname is that you can then
link/copy the image directly, and there is no ambiguity as to what the
chart refers.  However, there's no reason at all to have the
information duplicated on the same chart--having the hostname listed
twice, for example.

--
Jesse Becker
GPG Fingerprint -- BD00 7AA4 4483 AFCC 82D0 2720 0083 0931 9A2B 06A2