On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Brad Nicholes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  My vote would be to remove it, but if it is going to stay can we at least
> list the title first followed by a linefeed and then the host name?  I'm not
> sure if RRDGraph can do that, but it would make identifying the graph a
> little easier on the eyes.

It isn't trivially possible, by embedding a '\n' in the title string.
My guess is that it either isn't possible, or is harder than it's
worth.  It also may be dependant on the version of rrdtool (I tested
using 1.2.26).

--
Jesse Becker
GPG Fingerprint -- BD00 7AA4 4483 AFCC 82D0 2720 0083 0931 9A2B 06A2