----- Forwarded message from Erica Wazewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

Subject: SD-8I11 -  Ganglia - Permission to Use
From: Erica Wazewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The ITSO (International Technical Support Organization), IBM, would like
to discuss or reproduce Ganglia material in our Redbooks publication, "
Deploying a Grid Solution with IBM Information Server", SG24-7625-00.  In
order to do that, we require a signed permission to reproduce agreement.

We will be putting a brief overview and including screenshots of Ganglia
use in our content found at http://ganglia.info/

We will be able to send a pdf of the exact material once writing has
complete.

Whom would I send the material for review and the permission to reproduce
agreement?      Please provide name, email address, and phone number.

Thank you..
Erica B. Wazewski
Business Controls Coordinator  (Legal)
IBM
2455 South Road
Building 008, 3rd Floor, SG-02
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
P  845-433-2646  t/l  293-2646
F  845-559-6968
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Mike Howard
UC Berkeley Engineering Research Support