On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 02:59:55PM -0600, Brad Nicholes wrote:

> The SOURCE attribute in the XML is just there to make sure that an older
> Gmetad could read the newer XML.

then IMHO it should be treated as a backward compatibility feature in the
code until it can be removed, rather than being arbitrarily hardcoded.

Committed revision 1324

>  I don't believe there is any need to differentiate between the two types of
> metrics and I think that the gmetric link in the front end should be removed.

The hack that was being used in the host_view page to filter out gmetric
provided metrics to prevent layout problems in that page will need to be
fixed in a different way then.

Committed revision 1325

Carlo