On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 05:24:03PM -0500, TheRonbo wrote:
>    Anyway, I've not used subversion previously...
>    If anyone has links or simple instructions to download & build this
>    puppy...
>    I'd appreciate it.

the instructions to build an snapshot yourself are available in the file
README.SVNusers that is also available online in (the last version for
ganglia-3.1) :

http://ganglia.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ganglia/branches/monitor-core-3.1/README.SVNusers?revision=1290&view=markup

and that will require that you also has a working bootstrapping environment
including the right versions for the autotools indicated in that file and
xsltproc.

if all you are is interested is on testing ganglia 3.1, the last snapshot will
be always available from (look for the one with the biggest nano version ):

  http://tapir.sajinet.com.pe/ganglia/

Carlo