>>> On 9/2/2008 at 10:19 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Liang
Han"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear ganglia developers,
>
> Ganglia is really a very cool tool.   We can see the data from web
pages.
> But does ganglia has other interface (such as JAVA API) for
integration
> purpose?   Thanks!

That depends on what you are trying to integrate with.  I am assuming
that you are talking about consuming the metric data that Ganglia
produces.  The interface for consuming the metric data is XML over the
default connection to port 8652.  In addition, all of the metric data is
written to RRD files on the box that is hosting the gmetad service.  RRD
has an interface of its own, you can find out more about that at
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/

Brad