Dear all:

I have created a new navigation link called "Development" in the Ganglia Wiki:

http://ganglia.wiki.sourceforge.net/development

I envision to place all development-related resources under this page.

Going through the other navigation links, I propose that we move "How
the Project Works", "How to Participate", "Project Administration" and
"Wish List" under this subcategory -- thoughts?

On the same token, I am thinking of creating another subcategory
called "User resources" and place some of the other pages there.

Thanks,