Hi Carlo:

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Care to explain what your comment means?
>
> are you serious?, if so will take some time later in the night to reply with

Yes I am.  Otherwise I wouldn't send the email to begin with.

> some more complete description of why cleanup will be needed, but in any case
> the patch does what is meant to do at least for now and has been voted for
> backporting in case you missed that part.

Sure.  In case you need clarification on my question, I am confused about this:

"patched generated files"

Did you mean:

"The patch generated files"

or

"Generated files were patched"

or

None of the above?

Please explain what these "generated files" are.

Thank you!