Hi!

I   am   programming   in   C#.  I  try  to  parse  GANGLIA_XML  using
System.Xml.XmlReader  class. But GANGLIA_XML has incorrect xml format.

Please, help me to parse GANGLIA_XML with XmlReader.
I will appreciate if you give me an example of a program.

- Ivan.
Nizhny Novgorod State University, Russia.