----- Original Message -----

> From: Jeff Buchbinder <rufustfire...@gmail.com>
> To: Bernard Li <bern...@vanhpc.org>

 That is simple. But IMHO we should keep the old code in the repository and
maybe even build RPMs for it. What speaks against putting the code back as
"legacy-web"?. But frankly, I would have preferred that the new code was stored
as "gweb-2" and the old code kept as "web". Or was there a real pressing reason
for the reorganization.

Thanks
Martin