When I make an aggregate graph which has a Y-axis label containing the "#" character, it works fine under the "Aggregate Graphs" tab.

However, if I add that graph to a "view" using the "+" button, it does not display properly anymore.

Removing the "#" from the Y-axis label in view_name.json fixes the issue.

Perhaps there is a escaping issue somewhere.

--
ing. R. Bastiaans, B.ICT
* Senior Systems Programmer

SARA
Science Park 140     PO Box 94613
1098 XG Amsterdam NL 1090 GP Amsterdam NL
P.+31 (0)20 592 3000 F.+31 (0)20 668 3167