Hi Daniel:

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Daniel Pocock <dan...@pocock.com.au> wrote:

> Whatever/whoever does it, I think we should make sure a data dump is
> always available.

Well, if we migrate Bugzilla instance to a server which we have full
control, it will just be a matter of running a cron job every month to
dump the data and send it to someone.  Is that what you are referring
to?

> As for bugzilla, I thought about installing it on a vm, but I found that
> Debian has discontinued support for the package, is it the best option
> long term?

Where do you see that Debian has discontinued support for the package?
 I believe the package is now "bugzilla3" as opposed to just
"bugzilla"?

Thanks,