Sure, it's not that long so I'm posting it in-place:

globals {
  daemonize = yes
  setuid = yes
  user = ganglia
  debug_level = 0
  max_udp_msg_len = 1472
  mute = no
  deaf = no
  allow_extra_data = yes
  host_dmax = 0 /*secs */
  cleanup_threshold = 300 /*secs */
  gexec = no
  send_metadata_interval = 60 /*secs */
}

cluster {
  name = "somecluster"
  owner = "someowner"
  latlong = "unspecified"
  url = "unspecified"
}

host {
  location = "host"
}

udp_send_channel {
  bind_hostname = yes
  port = 8649
  ttl = 2
  host = 192.168.1.23
}

.. and here go modules / metrics

On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 09:15:56AM -0500, Vladimir Vuksan wrote:
>    Maciej,
>
>    can you post top 100 lines or so of your config ie. with all the udp
>    channels etc.
>
>    Thanks
>
>    On 02/07/2014 08:52 AM, Maciej Lasyk wrote:
>
>  Hi guys,
>
>  I've been struggling with very high cpu usage of my gmond daemons
>  lately. I've been using UDP unicast topology. I just couldn't find the
>  source of my problem. All my gmonds on my servers were generating
>  ~99-100% of procs usage.
>
>  stracing gmond processes revealed zounds of epools and gettimeofdays
>  syscalls (like very many every second) and that was all.
>
>  I tried to start from scratch - there was no problem when using default
>  config (mutlicast topo, deaf/mute=no). So after playing a while I
>  thought that _maybe_ deaf=no on gmond which is only sending data to some
>  aggregator (only udp_send_channel, no rcv channels or tcp channels)
>  generates some negative energy here. And that was it.
>
>  My mistake was that I thought that when deaf=no is set than it doesn't
>  matter as in UDP unicast we just don't listen - unless we have
>  recv_channel configured.
>
>  So I think that this could be a bug - not a feature. What's your
>  thoughts on this?

> References
>
>    Visible links
>    1.
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=121051231&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
>    2. mailto:Ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
> /usr/bin/xdg-open: line 402: htmlview: command not found
> /usr/bin/xdg-open: line 402: firefox: command not found
> /usr/bin/xdg-open: line 402: mozilla: command not found
> /usr/bin/xdg-open: line 402: netscape: command not found

pozdrawiam,
Maciej Lasyk

GPG key ID: FFA8AEEC
GPG info: http://maciek.lasyk.info/gpg.txt