Henry Leyh wrote:
I cannot find anything unreasonable here. The polling interval seems to be correct. Note that do not have private 192.168... addresses for the cluster nodes.

Yup, all that looks reasonable.  My grab bag o' fixes is officially empty.  :)

One thing I guess you could try is removing the source that's being updated at the proper interval, leaving just the three-minute source. Then you could sit and watch (on debug) gmetad polling it. That would tell you whether it's polling the data at the right frequency or not, which would at least narrow down your list of troubleshooting targets.

Good luck with it...