Hi,
We have the ganglia monitor core 2.5.2 installed on two clusters (20 and 68 hosts, different subnets, connected via gmond's "trusted_hosts") and watch it with gmetad/webfrontend 2.5.2 running on a machine which belongs to one of the two clusters. What we observe now (after installation of 2.5.2, not before) is that the rrd updates from the "remote" cluster occur kind of less frequently (3 minute intervals) than the updates from the cluster where the gmetad machine is a member of. That shows in the graphs (sort of "blocky" for that cluster) as well as in the update intervals of the rrd files. The gmetad polling interval is explicitely set to 15 seconds for both data_sources.

Any ideas why that is?

Thanks & Greetings
--
Henry