Hi John:

Thanks for your mention at MySQL Conf!

There are talks about re-vamping the Ganglia website in
ganglia-developers and I asked about the gmetric repository so
hopefully it will get put back.

Regarding your enhancements, would it be possible to post some
screenshots?  Perhaps others may be interested in them too.  If you
have simple patches against SVN trunk, and other people want them
added, I could check those in.

Cheers,

Bernard