as far as the plans to revive the gmetric repository...

i just went to hack up a fix to the bot mess and found that someone else
has already been working on the problem too... since the form now has a
verification field.

whoever is working the gmetric repository please feel free to use the
verification code i worked up at http://ganglia.info/form_verify/ .  if
i don't hear someone in the next few days... i'll just go ahead and make
it work.  want to get the repository up and running soon (given the
demand).

btw, i love flickr... i have a pro account with about 6000 images...
thanks for the great service.

-matt