Hi Guys,

First time poster today, after reading many posts which have finally helped me
to get Ganglia installed on my RHEL5 cluster, at the moment I only have Ganglia
set up on the head node, and I have configured a Grid and a Cluster.

My problem is that when I navigate to the head node, I don't see any Graphs I
just get a list of graphs to view - I click on one of them and I just get taken
to a webpage which has the address on it and no graph etc.

I have checked this post here but this does not apply to me as all the defaults
are configured correctly:
http://www.mail-archive.com/ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net/msg01262.html

Any help would be great.

Cheers,

Martin Ball
Systems Engineer

  ________________________________
This email contains confidential information. The contents must
not be disclosed to anyone else except with the authority of the sender.
Unauthorised recipients are requested to maintain this confidentiality and
immediately advise the sender of any error or misdirection in transmission.

The following notice applies to emails originating in the UK.
E-mails sent on behalf of AMEC are sent on behalf of the relevant AMEC
company below. These are registered in England and Wales with registered
office at Booths Park, Chelford Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 8QZ and
number as shown: AMEC plc 01675285, AMEC Group Limited 04612748,
AMEC Capital Projects Limited 02804109, AMEC Earth and Environmental UK
Limited 04987981, AMEC Nuclear Holdings Limited 03725076,
AMEC Nuclear M & O Limited 05664844, AMEC Nuclear UK Limited 01120437,
AMEC Nuclear International Limited 03260477, AMEC Nuclear Projects
Limited 05664962 and National Nuclear Corporation Limited 02290928