 From: Michael Bravo <mike.br...@gmail.com>
To: Mohd Mozammil khan <moz_r...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net"
<ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, 27 February 2012 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Ganglia-general] Ganglia Web interface - Where to specify an
arbitrary host name and IP to be shown in the UI.

Greetings,

I think you need the override_hostname statement in your gmond
configuration. It is available starting with Ganglia 3.2.0 and is
described here -
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/ganglia/wiki/override_hostname

Of course, you will need to restart the gmond daemon after changing
configuration, and there's always a little dance of restarting
gmond/gmetad combination to make the "old" hostnames go away :)

Hope this helps,
--
Michael Bravo