 From: Mohd Mozammil khan <moz_r...@yahoo.com>
To: Michael Bravo <mike.br...@gmail.com>
Cc: "ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net"
<ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, 27 February 2012 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Ganglia-general] Ganglia Web interface - Where to specify an
arbitrary host name and IP to be shown in the UI.

Yes you are right there is a little dance among host-names to be despaired from
UI and many times master node in unicast mode takes time to fetch all the
required data like - cpu_num, etc.

By the way I was missing something to use with override_hostname is,
override_ip. Without this gmond assumes IP to be override_hostname. That is
really funny :)

Well, thanks again Michael. Hope will have good journey ahead with Ganglia.

Cheers
Mozammil