As before, I put together a theme - for all
WordPress generated pages in Rocks 6.0 as
well as necessary information (for me) in
Ganglia 3.2.0 that's part of Rocks 6.0
release - that resembles of my institution:

   http://rocks.it.mtu.edu/wordpress/
   http://rocks.it.mtu.edu/ganglia/

WordPress portion was relatively easier
(possibly because of many years spent
developing it) compared to Grid Engine's
syntax.

Only difference between this theme and the
ones in use for production clusters are the
links to 'Job Queue' and 'User Guide' under
Quick Links.

If any of you are interested in doing a similar
thing for yours, please let me know and I'll
share my notes as to what files need to be
edited and where.

Best,

Gowtham
Information Technology Services