Hello,

I'm trying to determine why some of my Linux hosts are generating an empty
network_report while others are fine.  I am running gmond 3.3.6 on RHEL 5.7.
The gmond.conf file is identical for servers that are reporting and not
reporting in the network_report.  I want to say that prior to upgrading to
gmond 3.3.6 I was using 3.0.7 and the network_report worked.  I think the
relevant part of the gmond.conf is:

collection_group {
  collect_every = 15
  time_threshold = 90