Hi, I'm trying to use the ganglia events feature but I want that only
an authenticated user could add a new event.
So, if you are not logged in you can't see the  "Add an Event" button.
I configured the apache basic authentication method but anyway you can
add a new event.

Looking at the code of events.php I tried to add some if like these
(before the div with the "Add an Event" button and form)

if ($conf['auth_system'] == 'enabled' )
or may be
if (isSet($conf['username']) && !is_null($conf['username']))

This is my config file:
$ cat /etc/ganglia-webfrontend/conf.php
<?php
$conf['auth_system'] = 'enabled' ;

$acl = GangliaAcl::getInstance();
$acl->addRole( 'testuser', GangliaAcl::ADMIN );
?>

And the apache conf:
$ cat /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/001-ganglia
Alias /ganglia /usr/share/ganglia-webfrontend

SetEnv ganglia_secret gangliasecret
<Directory "/usr/share/ganglia-webfrontend">
        AllowOverride All
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        Deny from none

        <Files "login.php">
                AuthType Basic
                AuthName "Ganglia Access"
                # AuthUserFile /usr/share/ganglia-webfrontend/htpasswd
                AuthUserFile /var/lib/ganglia/htpasswd
                Require valid-user
        </Files>
</Directory>